Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Finally the news you have all been waiting for........
Having a superfast broadband connection is brilliant, or so you would think? Well, it's great unless you have a download limit and many ISP's either charge more for going over the limit, or severely slow down the actual speed so that it becomes virtually unusable.
With speeds of up to 80Mbp/s, it is all to easy to reach the download limits within a matter of days, if not hours, and this is the casue much frustration for many customers.
But we are now delighted to announce that we have both residential and business packages which feature uncapped and unlimited download allowanaces. This means that you need never worry about any additional costs, or having your speed compromised.
The Internet is changing, as is the way we use it. More and more people are starting to use on-line streaming services such as Netflix and the BBC iPlayer, as well as many others which seem to be springing up every other week. As such, people need to be sure that their Internet connection is not going to let them down due to unrealistic restrictions imposed on them by their ISP.
So how much does it cost I hear you ask?
Well, it's not as bad as you might think. For a residential user, the price starts at only £32.99 per month for our super fast FTTC (BT Infinity) unlimited download product (up to 80Mbp/s download and 20Mbp/s upload), and that includes VAT. We can even provide a super fast and pre-configured wireless router for only £45 plus VAT to go with the service.
The business version is £49.99 plus VAT per month and includes a pre-configured wireless router in with the cost
What if we can't get FTTC?
If you need an unlimited download package, and you don't qualify for super fast broadband, then don't worry as we can still provide this option to you on standard broadband. There are 2 further options, LLU and standard ADSL.
The residential ADSL version costs only £23.99 including VAT and for business users it would be £33.99 plus VAT.
For LLU, the unlimited package is either £30 per month with a contention of 5:1, or £60 for a truly un-contended service.
If you have any questions about this great new product then please do not hesitate to give us a call and speak to one of our sales team on 0113 2946699.
Friday, 17 May 2013
ONLY £45 Plus VAT (Includes UK Delivery)
We're delighted to announce that we are now authorised to resell these fantastic and very versatile little routers. They are ideal for just about any type of internet connection, be it for domestic or business use and even has wireless built in.
What is even more unique about these units is that they can be used for either standard ADSL services, it can also be used for BT Infinity (FTTC) and cable connections, as any of the 4 standard RJ45 network ports can be used as a WAN PPOE dialer. This means that along with it's standard RJ11 port for normal ADSL connections, it becomes an extremely versatile router.
However, the router with this version of firmware is only available from a few select suppliers, and CCS Leeds are lucky enough to be one of them. If you were to purchase the standard version of this router, you would still get all of these impressive features;
- Combines an ADSL Modem and a 4-port Wireless-N Router
- Provides shared high-speed Internet to:
- - WiFi® compatible wireless n, g, and b devices including computers, phones,
- E-readers, and tablets; and
- - Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations
- Supports up to 253 devices
- Maximum ADSL download speed is 27 Mbps and maximum upload speed is 1.2 Mbps (3 Mbps for Annex M). Speed also depends on your ADSL service and your modem’s distance from your telephone company’s ADSL equipment.
- WiFi® compatible 300* Mbps Wireless-N router has a firewall and other network safeguards
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support for use with wireless repeaters
- Works with all popular ADSL 2/2+ services, including Annex A, L, and M**
- Broadcom ADSL and wireless-N technology enhance performance and compatibility
- Built-in IPsec VPN Endpoint (Hardware VPN)
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 for powerful, flexible network addressing
- Setup is fast and easy using any Web browser. User-friendly graphical user interface makes it easy to set any feature you like, even from remote locations.
The version which we supply, with a slightly different firmware (thus enabling the RJ45 ports to be WAN interfaces) presents these additional features;
- PPPoE WAN Dialout (PPPoE over an Ethernet interface) with the ability to configure the WAN ethernet interface
- New IPv6 / PPPoA
- Add the ability to open and close common services such as FTP, Telnet, Http, etc through the WAN port for IPv6
- Remove the ability for the user to restore factory defaults from either the web page or the reset button. The reset button will only restore the default IP and the username and password
- The ability to turn on/off NAT and the SPI Firewall
Please note that we have thoroughly tested this product for a number of months now, and are confident that it delivers on all counts.
We will also offer bulk discounts for those resellers who wish to order these for stock items.
Please call for more details.