ONLY £45 Plus VAT (Includes UK Delivery)
We're delighted to announce that we are now authorised to resell these fantastic and very versatile little routers. They are ideal for just about any type of internet connection, be it for domestic or business use and even has wireless built in.
What is even more unique about these units is that they can be used for either standard ADSL services, it can also be used for BT Infinity (FTTC) and cable connections, as any of the 4 standard RJ45 network ports can be used as a WAN PPOE dialer. This means that along with it's standard RJ11 port for normal ADSL connections, it becomes an extremely versatile router.
However, the router with this version of firmware is only available from a few select suppliers, and CCS Leeds are lucky enough to be one of them. If you were to purchase the standard version of this router, you would still get all of these impressive features;
- Combines an ADSL Modem and a 4-port Wireless-N Router
- Provides shared high-speed Internet to:
- - WiFi® compatible wireless n, g, and b devices including computers, phones,
- E-readers, and tablets; and
- - Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations
- Supports up to 253 devices
- Maximum ADSL download speed is 27 Mbps and maximum upload speed is 1.2 Mbps (3 Mbps for Annex M). Speed also depends on your ADSL service and your modem’s distance from your telephone company’s ADSL equipment.
- WiFi® compatible 300* Mbps Wireless-N router has a firewall and other network safeguards
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support for use with wireless repeaters
- Works with all popular ADSL 2/2+ services, including Annex A, L, and M**
- Broadcom ADSL and wireless-N technology enhance performance and compatibility
- Built-in IPsec VPN Endpoint (Hardware VPN)
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 for powerful, flexible network addressing
- Setup is fast and easy using any Web browser. User-friendly graphical user interface makes it easy to set any feature you like, even from remote locations.
- PPPoE WAN Dialout (PPPoE over an Ethernet interface) with the ability to configure the WAN ethernet interface
- New IPv6 / PPPoA
- Add the ability to open and close common services such as FTP, Telnet, Http, etc through the WAN port for IPv6
- Remove the ability for the user to restore factory defaults from either the web page or the reset button. The reset button will only restore the default IP and the username and password
- The ability to turn on/off NAT and the SPI Firewall